Monday, July 19, 2010

Monday Musings

It's as inevitable as thirst and as irksome as Cartoon Network.

We cannot avoid it, no matter how much fun the weekend is, or how exhausted we are from going to bed later than eleven every night for the past week.

Mondays.

Secretly, I don't mind Monday. Excuse the blasphemy towards all my fellow teenagers. It gives me a focal point for the week, and assuming I don't have anything adverse to do that day, I honestly don't mind them. Take today, par example: today was my second to last day of driving instruction. It was also a Monday. After pulling four consecutive VERY late nighters, I was a wee bit wary (and weary) of driving about town. Fortunately, all went well. Tomorrow is my last day, and that evening I will take my road test. If all goes well, I will pass. Send good energy, dear readers.

In other news, Kayla and I broke all bonds of the Twilight sisterhood and went to see Eclipse without our fellow Twilighters. We were at my Grandmother's house surfing the internet for trailers, and the fever hit. And it hit hard. IN a matter of minutes, we were bidding goodbye to my mother and speeding out the door. She agreed not to tell anyone, but the girls found out anyways. It was great, but I won't divulge anymore until Sarah and our other Twilight-obsessed cousin all go together.

As you may have noticed, this has not exactly been a slit-my-wrists and bleed-my-heart-out teenage blog. For privacy purposes and internet safety, I am not going to pour my personal gripes and moans out for the world to hear. I speak for myself, Kaiyuh, and not for my blogger sisters, but, just in case you were wondering when the blood and gore started pouring forth. Worry not, however, if anything REALLY intense happens I will let you know. "You" being the operative word, considering I have no idea who "you" are. So, "you", peace, love, and thanks for reading.

-Kaiyuh Rose-

No comments:

Post a Comment