Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Family=Happiness

Family... people who make u feel loved, wanted, adored, and special. They are there to help you though life and all its challenges.

Yesterday i got to see almost all of my family including the ones from different states. We celebrated my uncles birthday and had a blast. There is nothing like a good old birthday song from us!

When we all get together we tell stories and share some hidden talents. Like, my little cousin was singing the Justin Bieber song ,Baby and never missed a beat. Then one of older cousin was singing Joyful Joyful so beautifully she could have made someone cry. It was a concert right in my grandma's living room. My aunt was taking amazing photos to keep this wonderful memory alive,so that one day we could look back on July 20th, 2010 and remember how wonderful it was.



No comments:

Post a Comment